Tuesday 10 December 2013


HotShots Coffee & Tea is one of the cafes listed at CafeHop KL, but that is not how I come across this interesting café. Knowing I am a coffee addict, my friend took me to this place saying they serve good coffee. He surely did not disappoint me with the recommendation.





I find the layout at Solaris Dutamas is quite confusing and it took us a while to locate the café at the first floor. We get to choose the outdoor or the indoor seating, and without much thinking, I choose the latter for the air-conditioned cosy setting. The café is electrically locked at all time, so we had to knock or call the café to open the door for us.



Walking in the café, there are many espresso makers and grinder lining up on my right side. And there is an island in front of us that we can sit on, but we chose the little lounge sofa on the left side that looks much more comfortable. We were lucky to get the chance to explore the espresso makers, beans and tools in the café a little since there was barely any customer around. If you are looking for an espresso maker or grinder for your home or office, you may want to drop by HotShots as they carry several good one here.








We ordered latte, my all time favourite.




The hot fluffy raisin scone was good! It is served with premium jam, strawberries and thickened cream. I like the cranberries that are sprinkled on the plate. The scone was warm and soft, it smelled good, too.



I have yet to try much from the menu, but I must say the Belgian waffles is really good and has become one of the reasons I will re-visit this café. It comes with either fresh strawberries or sweet pitted cherries. I am sure you know which one I chose. The warm Belgian chocolate is very rich, slightly bitter in a good way and it is definitely complement well with the waffles.






A2-UG1-07 Solaris Dutamas, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 1300-888-138
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm



View Larger Map


Rae's Rating:
Food: ♥♥♥♥♥
Coffee: ♥♥♥
Service: ♥♥♥♥
Cleanliness: ♥♥♥♥
Ambiance: ♥♥♥♥
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment